Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wow, time really flies.....

Just a few years back (it seems), I gave birth to my precious baby daughter, Casey, and yesterday she had a birthday and finished her college career at LSU!  Yep, her last test was on her birthday.  Quite a memorable day for her.  She will graduate in August with honors and I couldn't be prouder.  Today, her dad will have his 60th birthday-but he says the ones since Casey was born don't count-ha, ha!  We are going to meet her for lunch today in Lafayette to celebrate all our blessings.  Just a few photos to bring back some memories!

Casey and I when she was about 6 months old.  Boy am I young!  This is one of the few pictures that I have digitized on my computer.  Times have really changed for photos since she was born.

Casey and I on our trip last weekend to see "Wicked".  We had so much fun and it was a great production.  We are in the Magnolia Hotel in Houston.  It is a wonderful place to stay and very close to the Hobby Center.

Casey and Ralph, my two favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment