CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 4, 2012

School out and now to the work (play) of summer vacation!

School is out for the summer and I have a little time on my hands.  Not much, but a little.  I made some little photo albums today for my family.  My husband and I are traveling to Florida soon for a week's stay at Navarre Beach.  His sister, her husband, 3 grown children and their spouses, 3 granddaughters and 1 grandson, his brother and SIL and their two girls and my daughter are all going.  It will be a huge family affair.  I am really looking forward to it, but I have so much to do before we leave and so little time!  Today, I made little photo albums for each family.  I used the cheap little plastic albums from Target or Walmart and decorated and altered them into cute little "holding" albums.  I call them "holding" albums because they can hold the pictures until they get properly scrapbooked (or not).  I made these for my class at the end of the year.  I am posting photos of the student albums and then the ones I made for family.  By the way, they are a surprise so don't tell them!

Student albums




Family albums   I can't post them all because for some reason, they are rotating sideways when I upload them!



So then I added some jute rope and hot glued some seashells.  I think it dressed them up just perfectly!



1 comment: